Friday, July 17, 2009

Soul Search

I have lots of shoes. I love to buy them, so much more comforting than buying clothes. Even with all my experience in the footwear department, I am having a hard time deciding what would be best to wear with my gown. I found this pair of shoes online last fall and knew they would be perfect, but wasn't any where near thinking about buying things for a wedding. Needless to say, they are gone. I have seen countless brides trying to find them for their own weddings... no luck for anyone.

Source: shoewawa.com

So I have had to expand my search. I'm looking for preferably satin heels in an apple green or deep purple. Here's what I've got so far:

"Grape" satin peep toes by Nina, I love them!
Source: zappos.com

But there are also these. They're the same grape color, slightly different style. I really like these.

Source: Zappos.com

And these: They're not satin, but they are way cute!

Source: zappos.com

Finally, these satin peeptoes from Nordstrom, these have a little bit more embellishment to them which makes them super fun.

source: nordstrom.com

So this is where I need your help. What's your opinion? Which one strikes your fancy?

No comments:

Post a Comment